Sunday, May 29, 2011

Back to the 'Burg

Hello All!  After a very relaxing week at home, I am now heading back to Williamsburg to complete my Summer Monroe Research Project.  Hopefully I will finish all of my work in 7 weeks, so then I can be back at home for the remainder of the summer!  This week has gone by so fast - it's so hard to believe that I arrived home from Bath just last Saturday!  I'm excited to go down to Williamsburg, but at the same time I don't feel like it's time yet.  I've been planning this project for just over 18 months, and it's exciting, yet strange, to see it finally happen!  All Monroe Scholars have to blog on the Monroe Blog 3 times during the duration of our research.  My blogs can be found here:  http://upperclassmonroe.blogs.wm.edu/tag/sarah-kyle/
I might copy and paste those blogs into this one, but I haven't decided yet - so check back for details!  Also, if you remove the tag/sarah-kyle/ from that URL, you can access all of the Monroe blogs!


So with that, I'm off to finish up packing, and I will see you all in Williamsburg!

No comments:

Post a Comment