Friday, May 20, 2011

One Day More!

"One day more!  Another day another destiny..." -- Les Miserables
 It is so hard to believe that today is my last day in Bath.  The semester has definitely flown by, and it is so difficult to imagine not seeing the people in my programme all the time!  The fact that we won't really see each other again hasn't completely hit me yet - but that is going to be so bizarre.  Today is most dedicated to packing (which I have yet to start! haha), but our programme also has our Final Tea, as a final farewell between the students and staff.  Sadly, our tutors are not going to be present, so we already had to say those goodbyes last week.  I just can't believe the semester is really ending, and that we all have to go back to our separate lives back in the States.


Wish me luck on packing!  I'm really dreading having to fit my life back into two suitcases!  I'll see you on the other side of the pond :)

No comments:

Post a Comment