Saturday, March 15, 2014

Craftiness

Sometimes I remember that I'm crafty and I go on huge spurts of DIY projects.  You'd think that the massive piles of scrapbooks I have in my parents basement would be enough to remind me more often...but apparently not.  The past few months have been one of those spurts of activity - starting around Christmastime....so here are some pictures of what I have been up to!
DIY Christmas Ornament (from Pinterest)

DIY Christmas Ornament (from Pinterest - it's so easy to make your own glittered ornaments!)

Hot Chocolate cupcakes


Mini Baked-Brie roll-ups (also from Pinterest - sensing a theme here?)


Homemade Tres Leches cake!

Eric's Valentine's Day gift

I tied little notes about why I love him to Lindt truffles



1 comment:

  1. All such cute/delicious things! The baked brie roll-ups look especially amazing MMMMMmmm!

    ReplyDelete